About our Originals
All the original paintings on this site are hand-made by the artist, Nicole Nicholas. They are all signed and dated on the back and have a signature / initials on the front bottom corner.
Each original painting:
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Will be pre-stretched on a 3/4 inch profile canvas (unless otherwise specified).
- Will come ready to hang and will be finished with two coats of high quality varnish.
- Will have either solid black or colored/textured sides. This will vary depending on what the artist decides looks best with each piece. If you have a specific request for the sides of a particular painting, please let us know.
If you have any other questions regarding our artwork, please contact us.
About our Prints
We have a lot options available when it comes to buying high quality reproductions of our paintings. Depending on the material you choose, your print can look almost identical to the original painting, for a fraction of the cost.
Here is a breakdown of the options we have available, along with some information about each type of print.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Digital Print on Photo PaperPaper prints are a great way to significantly reduce the cost of collecting fine art, while still receiving superior, long-lasting quality.
These prints are produced using heavy weight, 100% cotton fine art matte paper, and they have a smooth finish and high colour gamut, making them exceptional giclee reproductions.
Due to the high quality of these prints, they can be easily mounted directly under glass, without any worry of the print surface sticking to the back of the glass.
Digital Print on CanvasCanvas prints are perfect for those who want to have the look of an original painting, but don’t mind sacrificing a bit of texture and raised brush strokes for a significantly lower price tag. With this approach, since the painting is printed on a piece of canvas, which is the same as what the original artwork was created on, from a distance, many people have a hard time telling whether the painting is an original or a print.
Here are the canvas print options we offer:
- ¾ inch profile (standard) - The artwork is printed onto a piece of canvas, which is then mounted onto stretcher bars that are ¾ inches thick. This depth is usually what the original paintings on this website are created on, unless otherwise specified in the original artwork's description.
Edge StylesAll of our stretched canvases come with a “mirrored” edge style, which means that the edges of the painting will mirror the section of the painting that is immediately next to it. This technique makes it look as if the painting extends past the boarders and wraps around to the back of the canvas.
Alternatively, you can choose to have solid black edges. Just specify that this is what you want during checkout.
100% Original, Handmade Artwork by Nicole Nicholas.
Colors: Red and yellow
Medium: Acrylic paint
* Photos are not exactly to scale. Please see description for accurate dimensions.
** Colors will vary by computer screen. Please see the description for the color overview.
Have a question about this painting? Contact Us for more information.